Last time we shared how to make your own pasta. Now we have a recipe that goes lovely with it.
150 gram fresh pasta
4 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
1 yellow paprika
Pepper and salt
Making the sauce
- Chop the garlic glove in fine pieces and add it to a bowl
- Cut the paprika in small pieces and add it to the bowl
- Grate the zucchini and add it to the bowl
- Mix it all up with some pepper and a bit of salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the mixture to the pan
- Cook it in the oil for 6-8 minutes
Cooking the pasta
- Meanwhile cook the fresh made pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta for 5 minutes in the colander.
Mix the cooked pasta and the sauce together. Then divide between warmed plates.
TIP: Sprinkle some cheese if you want to or add some fresh basil on top. We love to have some bread next to the pasta and dip it in olive oil with pepper and salt.
Add the leftover veggies to the compost. Read more about composting at home here.